الحالة : mohanad noman غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 2103
    تاريخ التسجيل : Apr 2008
    المشاركات : 1,406
    التقييم : 10

افتراضي Narjess, The Mother Of the Rafidah Mahdi

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
    In accordance with the rRafidah books, the Rafidah went into chaos after the death of Alhassan Al-askari, This was due to the absence of the lineage after his death. In simple words, Al-hassan died without any off springs,whether it was male or female. Accordingly, the Khaleefah tried to find off spring for Al-hassan from his quonkipines, and when it was clear non of these women were pregnant , the Khaleefah divided his inheritance between his brother Ja'afar and his mother. After this incident, the Rafidah went into a dark road. The heads of the rafidah did not like the outcome- the rafidah call these people the agents of the Imam- This meant a great loss to these agents. The loss of the prestigious status and the loss of greater economical status. They had to do something, they invented a male off spring, They called him Mohamad and they snatched the title Mahdi, and gave it to this imaginary person.Then because people started to ask about this unseen person, the Rafidah agents, singly, or collectively made up great number of contradicting stories about this personality, the origin of his mother, his date of birth, his actual birth, his skin color, and so on. They also made up several stories about his mother, her name, her origin and so on. Nevertheless, we will pick up a single name about the woman and let it be Narjess, and single origin and status. why this choice, because they love this lie. What I am going to demonstrate in this is that, this personalit -Narjess- never existed, because the father and grand father of this women never been, also, the incident of her capture, has no record. The Rafidah clergy relied on the ignorance of the people to circulate such laughable stories for a long time, the problem, the Rafidah clergy were right, the people of Rafidah never question the clergy and they are happy to live in such darkness

To be continued ,

«« توقيع mohanad noman »»

كبار الشخصيات
    الحالة : ذو الفقار غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 1305
    تاريخ التسجيل : Sep 2007
    المشاركات : 4,712
    المذهب : سني
    التقييم : 54

افتراضي

Alsalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato ,,

baraka Allah feekh , your topic is very good , jazaak Allah khairan ,,

waiting the second part to know who is rafiadas' Mahdi's mother , is her name really narjess ???

thank you bro mohanad .

«« توقيع ذو الفقار »»
    اضغط على تشغيل للاستماع الي الانشاد

[RAMS]http://www.epda3.net/iv/es1355.ram[/RAMS]

اعتذر عن قلة تواجدي بالمنتدي لظروف عملي فسامحونا

عضو

افتراضي

اAssalam Alykum
    Baraka Allahu Feeka Brother Zou-Alfakar, and special greeting to all the moslims in Misr which I love so much, although Iam not from Misr. I also hope that you are having wonderful Ramadan with your family and freinds, and wish you the best for what is reaming from Ramadan inshaallah
    And now with the help of Allah continue in the road of NARJESS
    We previously stopped at the chosen name of the Rafidah Mahi mother, and that she was a noble roman woman.
    The rafidah say that she was a princess, the daughter of a roman king and roman grand father. To set the story straight and be fair, I find myself obliged to refer to the story as recorded in Bihar Al-Anwar

The story goes as follows:
    In breif, Al-hassan Al-Askary calls for Shibr Bin Suliman Al-Nakhaas, and ask him to buy a specific women from a slave merchen. Conversation take's place between the said woman and Shibr.
    She say's: I am Maleekah the daughter of YAUSHA the son of KAISAR the KING of the Romans, and my mother is related to the Christ disciple [U]SAMAON[/U
    My grand father KAISAR wanted to marry me to his BROTHER's SON and I was thirteen, he gathered 300 of the disciples decented who were monks and preasts and 700 strong men, and 4000 the most high including kings , he also displayed the best of his jewelries. the Cardinals lifted the Crosses and the Injeels As his nephew was coming up , suddenly, the crosses fell and stuck to the ground, the throne pillars crumbled and people passed out. The cardinals were so scared , and said to my grand father: We ask you to relief us for the sake of the Christiane religion. My grand father was angry, ordering everyone to put everything back in order, and he then ordered to bring back the boy to finish the marriage ceremony. Following my grand father's orders, the ceremony continued, but not for long, the incident was happening again. The people fled, my grand father was speechless and upset, and wet to the women's quarter, and I went to bed.
    In my dream , I saw christ and Samaon and a number of the disciples gathering in my grandfather's palace , they erected a stand made out of light, so high touching the heavens in the place of my grand father's throne, then I saw Mohammad Salla Allahu Alihe Wa Sallam Ali and a number of his descendent's.
    As christ was embracing Mohamad Salla allahu alyhe wassalm, Mohamad salla allahu alyhe wassalam said:I am asking the spirit of allah the hand of Maleekah, the daughter of Samaon for my son the father of mohamad.
    Christ looked at Samaon and asked him to accept. Samaon accepted, and went up on the stand announcing the engagement. Them Mohamad salla allahu alyhe wa sallam, married me to his son having christ and a number of his sons and christ decipels witnessing the marraige.
    I kept it all to myself fearing death, should my grandfather and father new about my dream . This made my love Abou Mohamad so great, it made me very sick, and made the doctors wonder. In my sickness, my grandfather was granting me all my wishes, including the release of all moslims prisoners, when this happened, I started to get my health back. My grand father saw that, and became more generous with the moslim prisoners. On a second dream 14 days after the first, I was visited by the greatest women FATIMAH accompanied with Mariam the daughter of Imran and 1000 of Jannah women. Mariam said: this is the greatest women whom you are marrying her son-Abou Mohamad- . I hanged onto Fatimah and said: Why Abou Mohamad is not visiting me. Fatimah said: Abou Mohamad does not visit a KAFIR(this is from me: Mohamad salla allhu alyhe wa sallam, Issa, Fatimah , Maryam, all visit this Kafir woman, but ABOU MOHAMAD does not) I then made shahadah, and Fatimah embraced me and said: now Abou Mohamad can visit you, expect this soon.
    I saw Abou Mohamad the next night, and he said: I could not visit you when you were Kafir, but now, I will visit you every night.
    The Shibr say: how did you get captured? She said: Abou Mohamad told me that my grand father will move the army to fight the moslims, when you see such thing, disguise as a servant, and go out follow your army with some of your servants on that day and we will catch you. She then said: this is how it happened.

To be continued

كبار الشخصيات

افتراضي

Ramadan kareem my brother thank you

your topic is wonderful

broth dont stop writing never please rabena yagzeekh khayran ala majhodak eltaieeb we wait alot of you topics about rafidah and trust there are alot of foreigne poeple will read ur topics and know who r rafiadas and how they think because of yout topics go on my close friend and my great brother .........

«« توقيع ذو الفقار »»

عضو

افتراضي

Baraka Allhu Feeka Brother Zou-alfakar
    I will continue writing other topics about rafidah inshaallah
    Iam also honored and proud to know and connect in brotherhood to a brother like you.
    Today, I had conversation with ALAWI man. He asked me and said: what is the problem between the sunni and the Rafidah, aren't both moslims, you should be together.
    I explained to him about the sahaba, and the profit salla allahu alyhe wassalam wive. It was a long talk, and he was answering correctly, and he finally said: if what you are saying is true, Iam on it, and the Rafidah are KUFFAR.
    Then he asked me: what about ALAWI.
    I said they are worse and I explained to him. He said I am not on it, I am on what you are, and Islam is one, I was very happy for him because he was answering with FITRAH. By the way, he was born here.
    I will soon continue with my topic inshaallah, I have the materials ready, but I have a lot of work to finish

عضو

افتراضي

Assalam alykum
    Back again with the help of allah to continue in the road of Narjess
    Before I start the journey in the history of the Roman kings between the time of the first Christian Roman emperor to the time of MALEEKAH, or NARJESS, I have to go back to the tail of Narjess for some reviews.
    Narjess said that her name was Malikah before she was captured. No doubt this name has no resemblance in the west, it is simply not used specially 12 centuries ago. This is without hesitation is a twisted Arabic name, which means Queen in English
    Narjess said that her father's name was YOUSH, and her grand fathr's name wa KAISAR. As for YOUSHA, I will not discuss at this stage, but the grandfather's name are not used in the west at all. It is not a name, it is a title, it means KING
    She also said that here mother related to the christ disciple SAMAON
    We all know that Issa alyhe assalm had 12 desciples, let us see if SAMAON was one of them
    The disciple were as follows:
    John
    Mark
    Mathew
    Luke
    Andraw
    Barnabas
    Judas
    Philip
    Peter
    James
    Thomas
    Simon
    Therefore Simon is the most person to resemble the name SAMAON. This will not make any defiance to the research as Christians were and still living in the arab area, and picking up a name from the surrounding christian community was not hard.
    She also said that her grandfather invited a number of people and she described the event also the ******** were the marriage ceremony was taking place. It is not hard to conclude that the event took place in her grandfather palace. This could not be true, as all christian marriages are made in the church where the preist stand at the alter waiting for both the bride and the groom. When a royalty get married, they go to the Cathedral . The de******ion she gave is unknown to the west, and without doubt it is generated in someone's head.
    These were important comments before I start the details of my subject.

Now I will take you in a journey through history starting with the first chrestian Roman Empore r
    Knowing that the Roman empire was divided into two kingdoms at a certain time of the history. It was divided the kingdom of Rome with the capital city Rome, and the kingdom of Byzantine with the capital city Constantinople. therefore the subject of this research will be the kings of the Byzantine as it is the one which was in contact with the moslims.
    The research is based on a study by Professor Donald MacGillivray Nicol from King's College, University of London
    He says:The Roman Empire was divided in AD 395 into two parts. The Western half, ruled from Rome, fell to the tribal Germanic peoples in the 5th century. The Eastern half, known as the Byzantine Empire, lasted for more than 1,000 years. Until the mid-11th century, when it began to decline in power, the Byzantine Empire was one of the leading civilizations in the world.
    From the breif shown above, we can see that the Byzantine covered the time from AD395 to the mid of the 11th century. The rafidah Legeng alleged to have taken place in the ninth century.
    Accordingly, we should be able to read the names of YOUSHA and KAISAR among the names of the Byzantine king who were ruling at that period of time. Nevertheless, I will continue the journey from the start to add the logical conclusion for the research. I will go back to professor Donald and borrow from his book.
    In 324 Constantine, the first Christian emperor, became sole ruler of the Roman Empire. He set up his Eastern headquarters at the ancient Greek colony of Byzantium in 330. The city, renamed Constantinople after its founder, was also known as the "new Rome." It became the capital of the Byzantines after the Roman Empire was formally divided.
    The city of Byzantium grew from an ancient Greek colony founded on the European side of the Bosporus. In AD 330 the Roman emperor Constantine I, in an attempt to strengthen the empire, re-founded Byzantium as Constantinople, the "New Rome" and capital of the eastern half of the empire. At his death in 395 Emperor Theodosius I divided the empire between his two sons, and it was never reunited. Theodosius also made Christianity the sole religion of the empire, and Constantinople assumed preeminence over other Christian centers in the East as Rome did in the West. The fall of Rome to the Ostrogoths in 476 marked the end of the western half of the Roman Empire. The eastern half continued as the Byzantine Empire, with Constantinople as its capital.
    We can clearly see that the names of the Byzantine kings started with CONSTANTINE
    The second king was THEODOSIOUS1
    In the next episode I will show that the names of the kings the Rafidah put in the story are the made of the Rafidah imagination, and has no existence in History. Until my next episode, I leave you in Allahs protection and Rahmah

Wa assalam alykum

to be continued

كبار الشخصيات

افتراضي

excellent my broth yout begining is very strong go on my brother ala baraket Allah

«« توقيع ذو الفقار »»

عضو

افتراضي

Assalam Alykum
    I apologize for the delay, this was due to several matters I had to attend
    Alhumdu lil lah the pressure is abit less now, and I hope this will be the final in the subject, ON THE ROAD OF NARJESS
    In this final chapter, I will continue to list the number of the major Byzantine king who ruled until the time of the birth of the LEGEND of MAHDI. this will be borrowed from Prof. Donald . I will then list all the kings who ruled regardless whether they were major or minor, and I will then finish the topic with the last king who ruled at the time of the said Mahdi with extra details about his Biography .
    My comments will follow the final king.

We last stopped at king Theodosius1 who ruled until 395AD, and divided the land between his two sons.
    Before we continue, I will mark the birth of the alleged Mahdi. He was born in 255 AH which is year 876AD
    We will borrow the name from Prof. Donald, and call this chapter THE EMPIRE TO 867
    Theodosius I, divided the imperial office jointly to his sons, both of whom were young and incompetent: Arcadius in the East and Honorius in the West.
    The reign of Arcadius lasted until 408AD, his successor was Theodosius II who lasted until 450AD
    Theodosius II was succeeded by Marcian (ruled 450-457)
    Both Marcian and his successor, Leo I (ruled 457-474), had ruled under the tutelage
    of Flavius Ardaburius Aspar
    It is clear that several dynasty' and king started to rule the eastern part of the Roman empire (the Byzantine)
    As we continue, we will see that no certain family has ruled for long, and we will also see that these rulers have no connection to the families originated in the middle east.
    , Leo resolved to challenge Aspar's pre-eminence and the influence of the Goths elsewhere in the empire by favoring the warlike Isaurians and their chieftain, Tarasicodissa, whom he married to the imperial princess, Ariadne. The Isaurian followers of Tarasicodissa, who was to survive a stormy reign as the Emperor Zeno (474-491), were rough mountain folk from southern Anatolia and culturally probably even more barbarous than the Goths or the other Germans. Yet, in that they were the subjects of the Roman emperor in the East, they were undoubtedly Romans and proved an effective instrument to counter the Gothic challenge at Constantinople. In the prefecture of Illyricum, Zeno ended the menace of Theodoric the Amal by persuading him (488) to venture with his Ostrogoths into Italy. The latter province lay in the hands of the German chieftain Odoacer, who in 476 had deposed Romulus Augustulus, the last Roman emperor in the West. Thus, by suggesting that Theodoric conquer Italy as his Ostrogothic kingdom, Zeno maintained at least a nominal supremacy in that western land while ridding the Eastern Empire of an unruly subordinat
    With Zeno's death and the accession of the Roman civil servant Anastasius I (ruled 491-518), Isaurian occupation of the imperial office ended, but it was not until 498 that the forces of the new emperor effectively took the measure of Isaurian resistance. After the victory of that year, the loyal subject of the Eastern Roman emperor could breathe easily: Isaurians had been used to beat Germans, but the wild mountain folk had, in their turn, failed to take permanent possession of the imperial office. Imperial authority had maintained its integrity in the East while the Western Empire had dissolved into a number of successor states
    The 6th century opened, in effect, with the death of Anastasius and the accession of the Balkan soldier who replaced him, Justin I (ruled 518-527). During most of Justin's reign, actual power lay in the hands of his nephew and successor, Justinian I. The following account of these more than 40 years of Justinian's effective rule is based upon the works of Justinian's contemporary, the historian Procopius. The latter wrote a laudatory account of the Emperor's military achievements in his Polemon (Wars) and coupled it in his Anecdota (Secret History) with a venomous threefold attack upon the Emperor's personal life, the character of the empress Theodora, and the conduct of the empire's internal administration. Justinian's reign may be divided into three periods: (1) an initial age of conquest and cultural achievement extending until the decade of the 540s; (2) 10 years of crisis and near disaster during the 540s; and (3) the last decade of the reign, in which mood, temper, and social realities more nearly resembled those to be found under Justinian's successors than those prevailing throughout the first years of his own reign.
    Anastasius' successors, Justinian I (ruled 527-565), as he undertook the conquest of the West after a treaty for peace with the Persians
    Justin II (565-578) haughtily refused to continue the payment of tribute to Avar or Persian; he thereby preserved the resources of the treasury, which he further increased by levying new taxes. Praiseworthy as his refusal to submit to blackmail may seem, Justin's intransigence only increased the menace to the empire. His successor, Tiberius II (578-582), removed the taxes and, choosing between his enemies, awarded subsidies to the Avars while taking military action against the Persians
    Notice that the prophet Salla allahu alyhe wa sallam, was born at the time of JUSTIN II
    The accession of Maurice in 582 inaugurated a reign of 20 years marked by success against Persia, a reorganization of Byzantine government in the West, and the practice of economies during his Balkan campaigns that, however unavoidable, would destroy him in 602
    The ensuing reign of Phocas (602-610) may be described as a disaster. Khosrow seized the opportunity offered him by the murder of his benefactor, Maurice, to initiate a war of revenge that led Persian armies into the Anatolian heartland. Subsidies again failed to restrain the barbarians north of the Danube; after 602 the frontier crumbled, not to be restored save at the cost of centuries of warfare. Lacking a legitimate title, holding his crown only by right of conquest, Phocas found himself confronted by constant revolt and rebellion
    Phocas is the king who lost against the Persians, as we were told in the Quran
    The aging Heraclius (610-641)was unequal to the task of containing this new menace (ISLAM), and it was left to his successors--Constantine III (ruled February to May 641), Constans II (641-668), Constantine IV (668-685), and Justinian II (685-695, 705-711)--to do so. This bare list of emperors obscures the family conflicts that often imperiled the succession, but gradually the principle was established that, even if brothers ruled as coemperors, the senior's authority would prevail. Although strife between Blues and Greens persisted throughout the century, internal revolt failed to imperil the dynasty until the reign of Justinian II. The latter was deposed and mutilated in 695. With the aid of the Bulgars, he returned in 705 to reassume rule and wreak a vengeance so terrible that his second deposition, and death, in 711 is surprising only in its delay of six years. From 711 until 717 the fortunes of the empire foundered; in that year, Leo, strategos of the Anatolikon theme, arrived as a second Heraclius to found a dynasty that would rescue the empire from its new enemies, the Arab Muslims and the Bulgars
    For more than a century after the accession of Leo III (717-741), a persisting theme in Byzantine history may be found in the attempts made by the emperors, often with wide popular support, to eliminate the veneration of icons, a practice that had earlier played a major part in creating the morale essential to survival. The sentiment had grown in intensity during the 7th century; the Quini***t Council (Council in Trullo) of 692 had decreed that Christ should be represented in human form rather than, symbolically, as the lamb. The reigning emperor, Justinian II, had taken the unprecedented step of placing the image of Christ on his coinage while proclaiming himself the "slave of God." Evidence of a reaction against such iconodule (or image venerating) doctrines and practices may be found early in the 8th century, but full-fledged Iconoclasm (or destruction of the images) emerged as an imperial policy only when Leo III issued his decrees of 730. Under his son, Constantine V (ruled 741-775), the iconoclastic movement intensified, taking the form of violent persecution of the monastic clergy, the foremost defenders of the iconodule position. The Council of Nicaea in 787 restored iconodule doctrine at the instigation of the empress Irene, but military reversals led Leo V to resurrect in 815 the iconoclastic policies associated with Constantine V, one of Byzantium's most successful generals. Not until 843 were the icons definitively restored to their places of worship and icon veneration solemnly proclaimed as Orthodox belief. Even this brief summary suggests that the Emperor's fortunes on the battlefield were of no small moment in determining his attitude toward the icons, those channels whence superhuman power descended to man. An account of the age of Iconoclasm opens appropriately, then, with its military history

In the face of the Bulgar menace, none of the following three emperors succeeded in founding a dynasty. Nicephorus I (ruled 802-811), the able finance minister who succeeded Irene, reimposed the taxes that the Empress had remitted and instituted other reforms that provide some insight into the financial administration of the empire during the early 9th century. In the tradition of Constantine V, Nicephorus strengthened the fortifications of Thrace by settling, in that theme, colonists from Asia Minor

Taking arms himself, he led his troops against the new and vigorous Bulgar khan, Krum, only to meet defeat and death at the latter's hands. His successor, Michael I Rhangabe (811-813), fared little better; internal dissensions broke up his army as it faced Krum near Adrianople, and the resulting defeat cost Michael his throne. In only one respect does he occupy an important place in the annals of the Byzantine Empire. The first emperor to bear a family name, Michael's use of the patronymic, Rhangabe, bears witness to the emergence of the great families, whose accumulation of landed properties would soon threaten the integrity of those smallholders upon whom the empire depended for its taxes and its military service. The name Rhangabe seems to be a Hellenized form of a Slav original (rokavu), and, if so, Michael's ethnic origin and that of his successor, Leo V the Armenian (ruled 813-820), provide evidence enough of the degree to which Byzantium in the 9th century had become not only a melting-pot society but, further, a society in which even the highest office lay open to the man with the wits and stamina to seize it. Leo fell victim to assassination, but before his death events beyond his control had improved the empire's situation. Krum died suddenly in 814 as he was preparing an attack upon Constantinople, and his son, Omortag, arranged a peace with the Byzantine Empire in order to protect the western frontiers of his Bulgar empire against the pressures exerted by Frankish expansion under Charlemagne and his successors. Since the death of the fifth caliph, Harun ar-Rashid, had resulted in civil war in the Muslim world, hostilities from that quarter ceased. Leo used the breathing space to reconstruct those Thracian cities that the Bulgars had earlier destroyed. His work indicates the degree of gradual Byzantine penetration into the coastal fringes of the Balkan Peninsula, as does the number of themes organized in that same region during the early 9th century: those of Macedonia, Thessalonica, Dyrrhachium, Dalmatia, and the Strymon.

The new emperor, Michael II, was indeed able to establish a dynasty--the Amorian, or Phrygian--his son Theophilus (829-842) and his grandson Michael III (842-867) each occupying the throne in turn, but none would have forecast so happy a future during Michael II's first years. Thomas the Slavonian, Michael's former comrade in arms, gave himself out to be the unfortunate Constantine VI and secured his coronation at the hands of the Patriarch of Antioch; this was accomplished with the willing permission of the Muslim caliph under whose jurisdiction Antioch lay. Thomas thereupon marched to Constantinople at the head of a motley force of Caucasian peoples whose sole bonds were to be found in their devotion to iconodule doctrine and their hatred of Michael's Iconoclasm. Assisted by Omortag and relying upon the defenses of Constantinople, Michael defeated his enemy, but the episode suggests the tensions beneath the surface of Byzantine society: the social malaise, the ethnic hostility, and the persisting discord created by Iconoclasm. All these may explain the weakness displayed throughout Theophilus' reign, when a Muslim army defeated the Emperor himself (838) as a prelude to the capture of the fortress of Amorium in Asia Minor. It may also explain the concurrent decline of Byzantine strength in the Mediterranean, manifest in the capture of Crete by the Arabs (826 or 827) and in the initiation of attacks upon Sicily that finally secured the island for the world of Islam. Iconoclasm certainly played its part in the further alienation of East from West, and a closer examination of its doctrines will suggest why this may have been.

From the above, we can see several kings ruled Byzantia, non of these kings carry the name KAISAR, or YUSHA. The only place to look for these names is Dizny Land with Mickey Mouse and Peter Pan.
    Now let us continue and list all the Byzantine kings names.

Constantinian dynasty
    St. Constantine I the Great (Constantinus Pius Felix Invictus Augustus Pontifex Maximus Pater Patriae Proconsul) (AD 272 - 337, ruled 306 - 337) – son of Constantius I Chlorus; left the empire redivided among his heirs; canonized
    Constantius II (Iulius Constantius) (317 - 361, ruled 337 - 361) – son of Constantine I
    Julian the Apostate (Claudius Iulianus) (331 - 363, ruled 361 - 363) – Pagan son-in-law of Constantine I, brother-in-law and first cousin of Constantius II, grandson of Constantius I
    Non-dynastic
    Jovian (Iovianus) (332 - 364, ruled 363 - 364) – Soldier, restored Christianity
    Valentinian-Theodosian dynasty
    Valentinian I (Valentinianus) (321 - 375, ruled 364) – Soldier, redivided the empire, taking the West
    Valens (Iulius Valens) (328 - 378, ruled 364 - 378) – brother of Valentinian I
    Gratianus (359 - 383, ruled 378 - 379) – son of Valentinian I
    Theodosius I the Great (346 - 395, ruled 379 - 395) – soldier; married to Valentinian I's daughter Galla
    Arcadius (377 - 408, ruled 395 - 408) – son of Theodosius I
    Theodosius II the Younger (401 - 450, ruled 408 - 450) – son of Arcadius
    Ste. Pulcheria (399 – 453, ruled 408 - 441, 450) – sister of Theodosius II; canonized
    St. Marcian (Marcianus) (392 - 457, ruled 450 - 457) – soldier; married Pulcheria after Theodosius's death; canonized by the Orthodox church
    Leonid dynasty
    Leo I the Thracian (Valerius Leo) (401-474, ruled 457 - 474) – soldier
    Leo II (467 - 474, ruled 474) – grandson of Leo I, son of Zeno
    Zeno (425 - 491, ruled 474 - 475) – son-in-law of Leo I; orig. Tarasicodissa, an Isaurian
    Basiliscus ( ? - c. 477, ruled 475 - 476) – usurper; brother-in-law of Leo I
    Zeno (ruled 476 - 491) – restored
    Anastasius I (430 - 518, ruled 491 - 518) – silentiarius; son-in-law of Leo I, elevated by selection by Zeno's widow Ariadne
    Justinian dynasty
    Justin I (Iustinius)(450 - 527, ruled 518 - 527) – commander of the guard

Justinian orders the Compilation of the Pandects
    St. Justinian I the Great (Petrus Sabbatius Iustinianus)(482 - 565, ruled 527 - 565) – nephew and adoptive son of Justin I; canonized by the Orthodox church

Theodora
    Justin II (Iustinius Iunior) (520 - 578, ruled 565 - 578) – nephew of Justinian I; mad
    Tiberius II (Tiberius Constantinus) (540 - 582, ruled 574, 578 - 582) – Comes Excubitris; adopted by Justin II
    Maurice (Mauricius Tiberius) (539 - 602, ruled 582 - 602) – son-in-law of Tiberius II
    Non-dynastic
    Phocas the Tyrant ( ? - 610, ruled 602 - 610) – usurper; betrayed by his son-in-law
    Heraclian dynasty
    Heraclius (or Ηράκλειος) (575 - 641, ruled 610 - 641) – usurper; son of the Armenian Exarch of Africa
    Constantine III Heraclius (Κωνσταντίνος Γ' Ηράκλειος) (612 - 641, ruled 641) – son of Heraclius; coemperor with Heracleonas
    Heracleonas (Heraclius II) Constantine (Ηρακλεωνάς) (626 - 641?, ruled 641) – son of Heraclius; mutilated and deposed
    Constans II Heraclius (Κώνστας Β' Ηράκλειος) (630 - 668, ruled 641 - 668) – son of Constantine III; assassinated by chamberlain
    Constantine IV the Bearded (Κωνσταντίνος Δ' ο Πωγώνατος ) (649 - 685, ruled 668 - 685) – son of Constans II
    Justinian II the Slit-nosed (Ιουστινιανός Β' ο Ρινότμητος) (668 - 711, ruled 685 - 695) – son of Constantine IV; mutilated, deposed, & exiled
    Non-dynastic
    Leontius (Λεόντιος) (ruled 695 - 698) – Strategos (general); mutilated, deposed, & imprisoned - later executed
    Tiberius III (Τιβέριος Γ' ο Αψίμαρος) (ruled 698 - 705) – German orig. named Apsimar; deposed & executed
    Heraclian dynasty
    Justinian II (ruled 705 - 711) – restored; deposed & executed
    Non-dynastic
    Philippicus Bardanes (Φιλιππικός Βαρδάνης) (ruled 711 - 713) – Armenian soldier; deposed & mutilated
    Anastasius II (Αναστάσιος Β') ( ? - 721, ruled 713 - 715) – orig. Artemios; secretary of Philippicus; deposed & entered monastery, later revolted & was executed
    Theodosius III (Θεοδόσιος Γ' ο Αδραμμυττηνός) (ruled 715 - 717) – tax-collector; abdicated & entered monastery
    Isaurian dynasty

Leon the Isaurian against the Arabs
    Leo III the Isaurian (Λέων Γ' ο Ίσαυρος) (675 - 741, ruled 717 - 741) – Strategos
    Constantine V Copronymus (the Dung-named) (Κωνσταντίνος Ε' ο Κοπρώνυμος ή Καβαλίνος) (718 - 745, ruled 741) – son of Leo III; deposed
    Artabasdus the Icon-lover (Αρτάβασδος ο Εικονόφιλος) (ruled 741 - 743) – Leo III's chamberlain and son-in-law
    Constantine V (ruled 743 - 775) – restored
    Leo IV the Khazar (Λέων Δ' Χάζαρος) (750 - 780, ruled 775 - 780) – son of Constantine V
    Constantine VI the Blinded (Κωνσταντίνος ΣΤ') (771 - 797, ruled 780 - 797) – son of Leo IV; deposed and mutilated by mother
    Ste. Irene the Athenian (Ειρήνη η Αθηναία) (755 - 803, ruled 797 - 802) – wife of Leo IV, mother of Constantine VI; canonized by the Orthodox church; deposed & exiled to Lesbos
    Phocid dynasty

Nicephorus, 811 AD, Constantine Manasses Chronicle 1345 Manu******
    Nicephorus I Phocas (Νικηφόρος Α' Φωκάς) ( ? - 811, ruled 802 - 811) – Megas Logothetes; died in battle, skull used as wine cup
    Stauracius (Σταυράκιος Φωκάς) ( ? - 812, ruled 811) – son of Nicephorus I; paralyzed
    Michael I Rhangabes (Μιχαήλ Α' ο Ραγκαβέ) (ruled 811 - 813) – son-in-law of Nicephorus I & master of the palace; deposed & entered monastery
    Non-dynastic
    Leo V the Armenian (Λέων Ε' ο Αρμένιος) (775 - 820, ruled 813 - 820) – Strategos; assassinated
    Phrygian dynasty
    Michael II the Stammerer or the Amorian (Μιχαήλ Β' ο Τραυλός η Ψηλλος) (770 - 829, ruled 820 - 829) – Strategos, son-in-law of Constantine VI
    Theophilus (Θεόφιλος) (813 - 842, ruled 829 - 842) – son of Michael II
    Ste. Theodora (Θεοδώρα) (ruled 842 - 855) – wife of Theophilus; empress and regent for Michael III; canonized by the Orthodox church; deposed & entered monastery
    Michael III the Drunkard (Μιχαήλ Γ' ο Μέθυσος) (840 - 867, ruled 842 - 867) – son of Theophilus; assassinated
    Macedonian dynasty
    Basil I the Macedonian (Βασίλειος Α') (811 - 886, ruled 867 - 886) - married Michael III's widow; died in hunting accident
    Leo VI the Wise (Λέων ΣΤ' ο Σοφός) (866 - 912, ruled 886 - 912) – likely either son of Basil I or Michael III;
    The most important King in the list is Basil I the Macedonian (867-886) this king should be what the Rafidah claiming to be the father of Narjess
    No doubt his name do not match the Rafidah story, but let us see if his life match what the Rafidah have put in their books.

The King Biography

Around 812: Born in Macedonia, to a peasant family, possibly of Armenian origin. The year of birth is disputed, one estimate sets it as late as 835. The region was under control of Bulgaria.
    830's: Escapes to Constantinople.
    Late 850's: Is made chamberlain by Emperor Michael 3.
    865 April: Influences Micheal to have his close advisor, Bardas, murdered; Basil takes Bardas position.
    866 May: Michael makes Basil co-emperor, he even adopts him, although Basil is about 25 years older.
    Around 865: Emperor Michael's mistress, Eudocia Ingerina, officially marries Basil, while Basil himself, lived in reality with Thekla, the emperor's sister.
    866 September 19: Eudocia Ingerina gives birth to Leo, who is assumed to be Michael's son.
    867 September 23: Basil has Michael murdered in Constantinople, making himself sole emperor.
    — Reinstates the deposed Patriarch Ignatius and excommunicates Patriarch Photius.
    869: Makes his real son, Constantine, co-emperor.
    870: Makes Leo too co-emperor.
    870's: Bulgaria accepts the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of Constantinople, after Basil's pressure.
    870's: Most of the remaining territory in Sicily is lost to the Abbasids.
    872: Basil's son-in-law Christopher crushes the Paulicians on the borders of the Armenian province in Asia Minor.
    877: Patrarch Ignatius dies, and Photius is made new patriarch.
    878: Syracuse is captured by the Abbasids.
    879: Photius is recognized as patriarch by the Pope in Rome.
    — Basil's son, Constantine, dies. He appoints his youngest son, Alexander, co-emperor instead.
    880: Captures strategically important ports on the southern Italian peninsula.
    880's: Byzantines establishes a strong presence in the Adriatic Sea.
    886 August 29: Dies from an hunting accident. He is succeeded by L

1- He was not from a Nobel family, his father was not a king, he was a Macedonian PEASANT. in Arabic (FALLAH)
    2- His name is [COLOR="Red"]Basil[/COLO]
    3- He has no daughter by the name of malikah, he has one daughter married to his army leader

I finally ....... WHERE IS NARJESSSSSSSSS ,

عضو

افتراضي

I am still waiting for someone to comment on the subject, or ask a question, I also hope someone translate this to Arabic

عضو
    الحالة : الاتجاه المعاكس غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 3687
    تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2008
    المشاركات : 538
    التقييم : 11

افتراضي

where are the Rafidah to add comments here
    ???

«« توقيع الاتجاه المعاكس »»

سنفضحهم فى كل بيت وفى كل طريق وفى كل حديث وفى كل فرصه ما أمكننا ذلك ولن نكف عنهم حتى وإن كفوا عنا وان غدآ لناظره لقريب

صفحة 1 من 2 12 الأخيرةالأخيرة

Narjess, The Mother Of the Rafidah Mahdi

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Al Burhan site is ****** by the Rafidah
    بواسطة mohanad noman في المنتدى القسم العــــــــــــام
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 09-27-2008, 11:35 AM

الكلمات الدلالية لهذا الموضوع

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك